It's Mets For Me: Off-Beat, Tangentially Relevant Mets Ruminations

Off Base Since 2005! Mets commentary from the counter-intuitive to the unintuitive and all the intuitives in between. ** "Through the use of humor and gross inaccuracy...a certain truth can be gained." Rob Perri ** (pester me at:itsmetsforme@gmail.com or follow me @itsmetsforme on twitter)

Monday, January 30, 2012

More Mets Related Bad News

http://www.thewrightstache.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/65481_cropped-300x206.jpg

















...is certainly on the way, but it's not as though I've stopped blogging! You can catch what my mom calls my genius in small doses by following me @itsmetsforme on Twitter.

Yes, I should have told you loyal readers a year ago that I was doing this, but, well it's embarrassing. Anyhow, your subscription money is in a safe place and I can assure you that the effects of recent legal eventualities will not affect my baseball operations. Texting and Facebook are fads so you want to get on that Twitter right away: it's where the action is. And there are plenty of great writers delivering quips and quotes about the Mets over there, so it won't be a total waste. It's where friend of the blog Alyssa Milano regularly shares pictures of her sandwich art. Also Twitter hides tiny cameras on your dinnerware so they can watch you at all times.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Cver said…

    Man, I've been kept out of the loop - until NOW! The downside for me is that I refuse to open a Twitter account, so I won't be able to communicate with you over there, but will definitely read (already took a peek)your quips. Hope to get to NY this summer and meet up with you at Wilpon Folly Field.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger I.M. Forme said…

    cmon Cver--join the world in twitter. As for Folly field, it's a date!

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Cver said…

    Great - somehow, we'll have to exchange e-mails or set a time and place when it gets closer to August and reality.

    I've been really enjoying your Twitter stuff. You can look for some comebackers or comments on some of your tweets on here (if even YOU will bother to check out your own blog:)).

    Funny enough, I've recently been checking out Albert Brook's twitter page and now, I've got yours too (actually some of your tweets have a similar style, although he doesn't really talk baseball).

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Cver said…

    Ike might have Valley Fever - very sad!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Cver said…

    A feel-good Opening Day for the Mets! This is when they party and get all over-confident about their "dominance" of the cursed BR*VES and then, lose the next two and the series:( Well, maybe not. I noted the irony of Torres extreme desire to get back for Opening Day and he did, promptly scored the only run and limped off the field for at least a few weeks. I'm following you on Twitter, but I don't choose to sign up for there, so this is my only way to communicate with you. And "we" need you over here, too:)

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Keyser said…

    The lonely sponsor of the GLANYMFSBC has abandoned his site for twitter :-( Sigh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This blog is meant completely and entirely in jest, unless you count the angst, and is not meant to offend anyone, unless you are a Br*ves fan. It's not affiliated with Sterling, the Mets, common sense, good taste, or anything really.