It's Mets For Me: Off-Beat, Tangentially Relevant Mets Ruminations

Off Base Since 2005! Mets commentary from the counter-intuitive to the unintuitive and all the intuitives in between. ** "Through the use of humor and gross inaccuracy...a certain truth can be gained." Rob Perri ** (pester me at:itsmetsforme@gmail.com or follow me @itsmetsforme on twitter)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

MLB "Extra Innings", Fox, Marlin Twits (and Flo Rida) Rob Fans of Steller Otro Duque Performance

http://blawgit.com/wp-content/uploads/test%20pattern.gif

Thanks Bud Selig, you dick!
I hope you get a paper cut counting all the money from both Fox and all us chumps who purchase your sub par broadcast packages--you get paid for the same games twice and the fans can get fucked, right?! Empty Base Syndrome continues.

Hernandez, Castillo, Reyes, Delgado, Church all had swell games I am told. I bet they wish I saw them.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous jdon said…

    Our #5 starter and resident killer whale won the only game of a series against a defensively inept team with a bullpen that can only be described scatologically. Reasons for optimism? I say, you need your temperature taken, young man. You might be delirious with fever. That sometimes passes for optimism.


    P.S. I posted this in the blog below this originally. I am going baseball blind.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous jdon said…

    Let's see if this team can mop the floor with the pathetic Pods. I happen to think they will lose one (at least--I hope no more) Let's see if they can get a run going at home against the Little Sisters of the Poor. I happen to believe that this bunch of flatliners cannot ride the wave, that they always settle back and mail one in when winning should be just business as usual.


    P.S. Ditto on this

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Jaap said…

    Apparently, the Padres team motto is "Why Not?". That's the key to their success. The Mets team motto seems to be "Huh? Where am I? Is this it? Shit...."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This blog is meant completely and entirely in jest, unless you count the angst, and is not meant to offend anyone, unless you are a Br*ves fan. It's not affiliated with Sterling, the Mets, common sense, good taste, or anything really.