It's Mets For Me: Off-Beat, Tangentially Relevant Mets Ruminations

Off Base Since 2005! Mets commentary from the counter-intuitive to the unintuitive and all the intuitives in between. ** "Through the use of humor and gross inaccuracy...a certain truth can be gained." Rob Perri ** (pester me at:itsmetsforme@gmail.com or follow me @itsmetsforme on twitter)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

HOT STOVE: 2nd annual Br*ves caption contest



"Daddy, what's an ingrate?"


Post your caption in the comments section and Win (a warm fuzzy feeling of accomplishment)!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Mets are so much better with me on their team right there sport???

    hahahahahahah ..... I got my wish!!!

    hugs and kisses
    Constnza

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So did my caption win???? I'm the only one so I guess so.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio?

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger I.M. Forme said…

    Constnza wins!!

    and i am on a brief, zito-induced hiatus.

    happy holidays!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Update, damnit!

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can we get hats for bats to keep bats warm?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This blog is meant completely and entirely in jest, unless you count the angst, and is not meant to offend anyone, unless you are a Br*ves fan. It's not affiliated with Sterling, the Mets, common sense, good taste, or anything really.