It's Mets For Me: Off-Beat, Tangentially Relevant Mets Ruminations

Off Base Since 2005! Mets commentary from the counter-intuitive to the unintuitive and all the intuitives in between. ** "Through the use of humor and gross inaccuracy...a certain truth can be gained." Rob Perri ** (pester me at:itsmetsforme@gmail.com or follow me @itsmetsforme on twitter)

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bora$: Financial Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious National Past-time


Jagshemash! Here in U.S. and A, I'm make lotsa money, and evertime I screw another
team over and further degrade their national pasttime I make add a baseball to my collection.



You make click to see my list of clients yes? includes many Flushing favorites such as scott from Kashmir and a nice old man names Bernie Williams like that funny movie about weekends.
So far, this season I'm make J.D. Drew do suicide for his career. And soon I will be bending over one selected team General for contract make Matsuzaka pitch in the states, like we do with goats in my country. Maybe your team, yes? You like?

Many people, they dont like Bora$, because they say i use freedom of agency to ruin sports in US and A. But I innocent of these accusings!

Furthermores, accusings are part of campaign against me by evil nitwits Uzbekistan who do not love capitalisings democracy and do not love US and A.


I must now return to japanese Embassy where my client need me. Thank you. I like sex. Bye.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In my country, they would go crazy over these two! (Motions toward Matsuzaka and Zito.) Not so much her... (inclines head toward Glavine)

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger I.M. Forme said…

    hi andrew, nice one.

    I am dismayed that my valiant photshop efforts have not taken the blogworld by storm. it took me a long time to get boras' head on borats body. I deserve a pulitzer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This blog is meant completely and entirely in jest, unless you count the angst, and is not meant to offend anyone, unless you are a Br*ves fan. It's not affiliated with Sterling, the Mets, common sense, good taste, or anything really.