It's Mets For Me: Off-Beat, Tangentially Relevant Mets Ruminations

Off Base Since 2005! Mets commentary from the counter-intuitive to the unintuitive and all the intuitives in between. ** "Through the use of humor and gross inaccuracy...a certain truth can be gained." Rob Perri ** (pester me at:itsmetsforme@gmail.com or follow me @itsmetsforme on twitter)

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Special: In-game rant

you asshole. you really suck. turn in your major league uniform

Yes I turned away from what i think may the worst playoff start ever to give the world an insight to what I was thinking as the-man-who-I-never-want-to-see-again shit bombed his own team, making the world series an uphill climb. I have waited 20 years for a WS title you shit.


what was going through my head, for better or worse:

Steve Trachsel...ahhggrrhrhrhghg...WILLIE YOU DUMB FUCK HES NOT HURT HE SUCKS TAKE HIM OUT OH SWEET JESUS HE SUCKS HE JUST GAVE UP A DONG TO THE FUCKING PITCHER THE RED STATES WIN AGAIN IM MOVING TO CANADA DO THEY HAVE BASEBALL UP THERE WHO CARES I DONT WANT TO WATCH THIS GAME EVER AGAIN THIS IS SO AMAZING HE IS A CAREER LOOSER WILLIE HES NOT HURT HE SUCKS OH MY SWEET JESUS AHH YOU MEDIOCRE PIECE OF SHIT COULDNT EVEN GIVE IT A TRY WHY COULDNT THAT BASEBALL HAVE HIT HIM BETWEEN THE EYES THAT SUCK BAG I DONT CARE IF ITS GAME 7 OF THE WORLD SERIES I REFUSE TO WATCH THIS SACK OF SHIT EVER AGAIN NOT THAT I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT STEVE YOU PIECE OF CATSHIT YOU SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF THE DEFENSE AND THE OFFENSE AND THE WHOLE TEAM NAY THE WHOLE NATION IS TOTALLY DEMORALIZED ALL BECAUSE YOU CONTINUE TO DRAW A PAYCHECK AS A MAJOR LEAGUE PITCHER I PISS ON YOUR WIFE AND KIDS STEVE I EAT YOU PETS I HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU TRASHHHHHELLLLLL...

ah maybe we'll come back. go mets.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All those that read this, PLEASE read it out loud.
    It will feel MUCH better.

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read it out loud, and I don't feel that much better. I don't think they come back from this.

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I eat your pets?
    Is his wife that bad looking?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This blog is meant completely and entirely in jest, unless you count the angst, and is not meant to offend anyone, unless you are a Br*ves fan. It's not affiliated with Sterling, the Mets, common sense, good taste, or anything really.